Saturday, July 31, 2004

Spit/Spat


In this ongoing madness that surrounding our life today, there is no assurance of what so ever that we can have peace. Peace is just a dream. Dream on says Aerosmith. A fantasy to be planted in every race, creed, human being, whatever. In our brains, our heads and our minds. You are lucky if you’re happy just the way you’re are.

Who cares if you kept a grudge on every other person who seems to be getting in your way? As far as I’m concern, I would never step on anyone head or heads (if you know what I mean) to get somewhere higher. That is just not me. I could stand a stupid person but I could not bear a stupid and helpless idiot. So stupid I don’t know what to do! You could knock on their heads “Hello, hello, anybody home? Yo! Dude. Wake up!” But they never respond.

This reminds me of a friend. Thinking he’s cooler than ice and hotter than Brad Pitt (not that I think Brad’s hot, coz’ I prefer Meg Ryan or Sophie Marceau) Well this guy will always be the one to tell people where to go, what to do, when, why etc., when guys are going out (like Saturdays & Sundays). So one day, I think it’s a Sunday, we are going out to see a movie. Me and two guys here were like to see this film, oh what is it…oh, Armageddon, but he and Dookie (name change for this story purpose) were like to see this other film which I think (no, which we the other think) sucks.

It so suck that I couldn’t remember the title or even the cast. Well he sure think that it’s good. Dookie thinks it’s worth his ringgit(even though I think Dookie doesn’t do a lot of thinking except for deciding to buy either the small popcorn and large Coke or large Coke and the small popcorn even though it’s the same thing. Poor dude, but I like him coz’ he’s funny and stupid). So this friend of mine starts to show his ugly side (or sides, not counting his Elvis sideburns). He starts blabbing that Armageddon fuckin’ stupid to see, coz’ everything is not real and it’s a waste of money. This goes on for five minutes and it was getting to my nerves.

We were not going to stand there letting him ruining our Sunday evening just like that. Who the hell is he to tell us what’s good or bad even if it is bad. Finally, I opened my mouth. Although he was a good friend (and still is) and have help me a lot but he can’t justify that by telling us what to do. So, I said, “ Listen here. Shut the fuck up. If this movie sucks then don’t see it. Go watch what you like. We are going to see what we like. Is that a problem to you?”

This guy was stumped for a minute and went to the ticket counter and bought himself the film he likes without saying a word. Dookie was like “Uhh, what happened? What? What? Can I have your popcorn Joe, mine dropped on the floor!” Dookie eventually when to see Armageddon with us. I regret what I’ve said to that friend of mine but like the Red Hot Chilli Pepper’s song “It’s better to regret something you did than something you didn’t do”, I feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home